Studies have proven what happens in your child’s early learning years and influences they have today will have a lasting effect. Wee Care Learning Childcare and Preschool offers a quality Christian based program presented at a preschool and elementary level.
Our preschool program is for children between 2½ and 5 years old. Learning takes place in small segments of time using the Abeka curriculum adding in lots of singing, playing, sharing and games.
We know that when it comes to your child’s childcare and education you have many choices and that it is not a decision that should be taken lightly. We want to help you feel good about your experience at WCLC and would like to invite you to tour our campus and talk with our staff before beginning the enrollment process. We are confident that you will find our childcare and Preschool among the best in the area.
Preschool and Prekindergarten (2½-5)
The curriculum will lay an excellent foundation for success in their elementary education and will include introductions to:
- Elementary Reading, Phonics & Spelling
• Math & Social Studies
• Health & Science
- Our class settings are interactive and engaging.
- Small class sizes, generally ten students or less for younger children and 15 for older children. This allows our teachers to give personal attention to each student.
- The preschool program at WCLC will nurture in your child good behavior, discipline, and responsibility.
Also, we have class time field trips and other activities to enhance your child’s education experience.
Big Kids! Program (K5-12yrs)
Our Before and After school care is available on all school days. We also have fun and exciting programs on non-school days, breaks and summer. Closed on major holidays.
- We provide transportation to 4 public schools
- Breakfast at 7 am
- Home work time
- Late start and early out care
- Closed only on major holidays
- Great spring break and summer programs